Transform the way you knit socks with our Shadow Wrap Heel class. Say goodbye to complicated counting and decreases, and hello to easy, stress-free knitting. This revolutionary method yields flawless results, making it a must-have for any sock knitter. Join us and see for yourself - it's truly a game changer!
This class is part of our Tour de Heels Sock Class Program. In this class you will only be making a heel sample using the Shadow Wrap heel technique.
You do not need to be participating in the Tour de Heels program to take this class
Saturday, March 16th from 10:30a - 1:30p
Must know how to:
- Knit in the round, either magic loop, 2 circular needles , or 9" circular.
- Must know how to knit and purl
Included in class:
You will need:
- US 1 Needle in your preferred "in the round" style
- Homework completed before class starts in a light colored fingering weight yarn. You will need a minimum of 20g.
- Cast on 64 sts. Join in the round
- k2, p2 rib for 5 rounds
- knit all stitches for 5 rounds
- leave stitches as is for class.